American School of Angola is an international school offering a U.S. High School Diploma, in our technology based blended-learning classrooms, through an accredited U.S. curriculum for students grades 6 – 12.
We deliver a 21st century accredited U.S. high school diploma granting program.
- Our graduates earn a U.S. High School diploma approved by the State of Maryland.
- Our accredited curriculum is powered by Calvert International, a U.S. High School.
Qualified Professional Staff
- Subject matter expertise and experienced U.S. certified classroom teachers
- Classroom learning coaches for more one on one individualized attention
- U.S. teachers offering asynchronous lessons
- ASA has a Child Study Team to examine student's academic, behavioral and social-emotional progress and to propose interventions to promote student success.
Calvert Academy Pathways (CAP) Graduates are eligible for an U.S. university acceptance guarantee*
- from our participating list of U.S. universities Learn more »
- Graduates must have a 2.5 grade point average, pass a language proficiency test and qualify for a U.S. F-1 student visa. Not all universities on the list may/will offer a seat – We guarantee that at least one will offer acceptance.