ASA Enrollment Process
Required: Students must be proficient in English; all classes are taught in English. Additional English language tutoring may be a condition of enrollment. Tutoring is offered at ASA for an additional fee.
Under the ASA website “Enroll” tab or go to: https://asangola.openapply.com/
1. Interest? Questions? Submit your questions to: Admin@ASAngola.com or you can submit via the “Registration of Interest” link.
2. If you’d like a school tour click on – “Schedule tour“ (please complete the Reg. of Interest form first)
3. Once ready to apply:
a. Click on “Apply Online”
b. Complete the application
c. Submit the registration fee to the bank
4. Provide proof of registration payment
5. Submit the required enrollment documents - online
a. If enrolling in:
i. Grade 6, 7, 8 or 9 submit report cards
ii. Grades 10 and above: Transcripts for all high schools attended
b. Copy of passport
c. Photo (passport type)
6. Schedule an interview – (to determine language proficiency) Interview is online or in person
7. Submit writing sample (upon request)
Once the enrollment application and ALL supporting documents are submitted, the application will be reviewed by our Enrollment Team and the parent will receive an email regarding the child’s enrollment status.
Additional documents required:
· Proof of immunization
· Parent / Student contract
· High School students – official transcripts from formerly attended schools